Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Loving Ean (#2 Fae Guard Series) Author: Elle Christensen

Book: Loving Ean (#2 Fae Guard Series)
Author: Elle Christensen
Genre: Urban Fantasy/paranormal romance

Release Date: Early July, 2015
Synopsis
Laila
All of my life, I dreamt of my own fairy tale romance.
Imagine my surprise when I discovered that my soul mate was a lifelong friend.
Ean is everything I want and everything I need.
But, my romance has become a fractured fairy tale.
Ean has pulled away and let his pain engulf him, leaving no room for me.
I want to heal him and bring him back to me.
But, if he won’t let me, I will move on.
I will find another destiny.
Ean
Laila is the best part of me, the light in my soul.
She is my destiny.
I want to give her all that I am, all that I have.
But, the guilt and pain from my mistake has ruined me,
I am not worthy of her and I will not drag her down into my Hell.
My love for her is forever.
But, she deserves some one who isn't broken.

So, I’ll watch her walk away, into the arms of another.
Author Bio
I'm a lover of all things books, I've been an obsessive reader since I learned how to spell! I've been writing novels and short stories since I was twelve, but they say to write the genre you love the most, so as an adult, I fell easily into writing romance. My husband is my biggest supporter and he's a great sport when it comes to fighting the people in my imagination for my attention. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them!
Social Links
Giveaway
Other Books in the Series
Synopsis
Shaylee
As a child, I believed in the fairy tales my father told me.
Until he was gone and with him, that belief.
As a girl, I believed in the friendship and protection of Aden.
He made me begin to believe again.
As a woman, I believed in the possibility of love and passion between myself and Aden.
Until he was gone and with him, my belief in magic and happy endings.
Aden
When she was a child, I was tasked with her protection.
As a girl, I became her friend.
As a woman, I could no longer see the child I knew and was forced to fight a growing attraction.
Unable to lie and unable to tell the truth, I left.
Now I’ve returned to give the knowledge I couldn’t before, that she is half Fae.
The darkness is stalking her and I am desperate to teach her what she needs to know to protect herself.
And determined to make her mine.
Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment