Sunday, January 31, 2016

River James is LIVE!!!

River James is LIVE!!!
Amazon US ➜http://amzn.to/1P0cF0v 
Amazon UK➜ http://amzn.to/1SR13PL

MJ Fields


MY REVIEW 



This is book #3 in The Rockers of Steel Series. 
I gave this book 5 stars. 
Yes, it can be read as a stand alone, BUT these books are about a group of men that are in all of the books.. SO I recommend that you read from book one. 

River James. What can you say about this man? He is a tainted soul, he is bruised, battered and damaged in every way that they come, but River is perfection.. Once he lets you in, you'll never be the same. He does everything 150%.. He is bad ass. He loves hard, he gives hard and he expects all of that in return! 

Keanna is his perfect match. Someone who will take the time to get to know River for who he really is, give him that chance, but not get taken advantage of in the process.. River thinks the world owes him, Keanna well she lets him no in no uncertain terms nope you have met your match River. 

I couldn't get enough of this book. I wanted more and more... Yes, I am a huge fan of MJ Fields love her books, but she outdid her self on this one.. I always say that, but this book is beyond any of her other work.. It is by far my favorite.. AND I can say over and over that her characters are my favorite, BUT River stands out! He is and always will be my favorite.. I don't know how she is going to surpass this man. 

Thank you for yet another amazing story! I was sucked in and I am still in a River coma!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment